Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why limit yourself to what you can Role Play? Join us! Where we have Role Plays of all kinds.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Neopian Battlefield Legends Tip
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» The Habitarium Guide
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» Site Rankings
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» Darkened Hallows Guidelines
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» Darkened Hallows Forum Rules
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:35 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» The GM's Word is Law!
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» How to handle a ban and ban appeal
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 am by MIDAssassinWolf

» The Report Button and how important it is
MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 am by MIDAssassinWolf

Affiliates
free forum

MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDAssassinWolf
Admin
MIDAssassinWolf

MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Empty
PostSubject: MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin   MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 am

Nick-Names: Shade Tundra Valla(full nickname), Becca, Becky, Wolf, Wolfie, Assassin, MID, Cujo, Savhin(People on neos have started calling me that), and Rebecky(Little nephew called me that)
Birth-Date: 10-26-91 (I'm close to being a Halloween baby)
Occupation: Protector of the family(My own little thing you can say), Art(Sketching), Gamer, And looking for a job.
Marital Status: Single and loving it Razz
Eyes: Haizle
Hair: Dark brown when dry, black when wet. But, dyed her hair black.
Height: 5'5

Likes: I enjoy sitting back and sketching animals(mainly wolves), hanging out with the few friends i has, walking, goofing off, helping others, rough-housing with the guys, being able to be myself. I like music that ranges from alternative rock to screamos/death metal, sometimes i'll be caught listening to pop-rock, or simply pop.
Dis-Likes: Preps(snobs), people who pick on others or my friends, Bossing me or my friends around, spiders, and drama. I hate Rap, dislike people who mistreat others, or use others. I don't like bullies, and hate people who judge people off there looks and not there personality.

Hobbies: My hobbies consist of sketching, gaming, role-play, working or being around to play with animals. Look after family and friends, walking, enjoying my days as best i can, and wrestling with my little nephews.

Personality: Well i'm easy going, easy to get along with(so to say). If i don't know you to well in life and not on the computer, i don't talk much to start with until i feel i can fully trust you.
I enjoy having fun when i can, but i'm also one who packs a temper when i have one. No body has truly seen me at my deadliest but my dad(Place evil grin here). Around friends and family i'm silent at times, keeping my eye out for anything that may or may not happen.
I stick up for my friends, even if it means a fight. And i look out for family, with my life, just like i would do for my loved ones.
I keep to myself a lot, hiding... well a lot of things to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://darkenedhallows.rpg-board.net

MIDAssassinWolf: A Good Friend & Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome Center :: Meet The Team-
Jump to: